Happy Wednesday!

I've been busy making Chocolate Peanut Butter whoopie pies and hard candies lately.  I need to get to work on some more stuff but DH and I have to eat my first batch and I can only take so many sweets...lol

I am thinking of offering frozen cookie dough in my shop but I'm torn as to whether offer it as a log of cookie dough or done in individual balls that are ready to pop onto a cookie sheet and be baked (you can bake as many or as little as you'd like with the balls), so I'm conducting a poll that will run through Friday, Sept 10th so help me out and tell me which you'd prefer.

4 comments:

Amity said...
September 8, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Since it's a frozen dough, I really like the idea of the balls of dough. I've worked with those in a bakery before, and they're so convenient!

Nummys said...
September 8, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Thanks Amity, I was torn because I'm used to the "logs" of cookie dough but then I figured the balls would be easier and more convenient for people, so I was torn. :)

Robin@creations-anew.com said...
September 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM

The blog looks great!!!!
Robin

Post a Comment